Thursday, July 22, 2010

Two More Lonely People - Next Single?

It is being reported by a few music news sites including this one that Miley Cyrus has chosen Two More Lonely People to be the second single from the album Can't Be Tamed.

I like the song, probably one of my favorites on the album, but it's interesting that in my poll asking readers to vote for their favorite song on the album only 2% voted for Two More Lonely People. Other songs like Liberty Walk (12%), Stay (10%), and Robot (9%) seem to be more popular. The song that I voted for, Permanent December also seemed like a candidate to be the next single because it is so catchy.

So while Two More Lonely People is an ok choice, I think there are other songs on the album with more potential. It will be interesting to see how the song does.