Sunday, April 17, 2011

Miley will mix up Set List

In a recent Australian newspaper article from the Daily Mail, Miley Cyrus revealed that she will be doing a lot of experimenting with the set list of the songs that she and her band will be playing. It looks like Miley will have a lot of freedom of what songs she wants to sing on the upcoming tour. She wants to do a lot of covers, along with some of the more random, non-hit songs from her albums.

"I have a bunch of Nirvana songs I can do. My band is freaking out. They have to learn every song by every artist I like because they never know what song I'll throw at them. This tour might be a mess but it'll be fun."

I definitely like the idea that Miley can play any song she wants on any given night. Every concert will be a different experience from night to night. Miley doing cover songs is also something that will be cool to see at each concert. I think that Miley has a voice that is pretty versatile for singing different types of songs and music.

For more about Miley's upcoming tour, read the Daily Mail article.