Sunday, August 14, 2011

Miley Loves Science

Miley Cyrus will be participating in a television program on ABC tonight (August 14th, 2011) focusing on science:

The Black Eyed Peas front man/entrepreneur/tech wizard, will.i.am pairs up with inventor/FIRST founder Dean Kamen for i.am.FIRST -- Science is Rock and Roll, a groundbreaking, one-hour special promoting education, science and technology.


Miley recorded a promo commercial for the show. Here's what she had to say about science:

"Everyone in this room is laughing at me, because I've got to talk about how cool science is, and that's because I'm a nerd. My favorite part about science was learning about outer space, and I'm very interested in aliens, and what else is out there, and all the different planets."



For more info about the show: ABC.