Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ryan Seacrest Loves Party In The USA - Simon Cowell Doesn't

Ryan Seacrest was interviewing Simon Cowell about Simon's last show on American Idol. Simon told a story about when he knew he wanted to leave the show, and it indirectly involved Miley Cyrus:

"I actually remember we were on a plane one afternoon and I knew I was going to be sitting with you for six hours and at one point, I'm not exaggerating, you were listening to Miley Cyrus. So I'm listening to you listening to Miley Cyrus' 'Party in the U.S.A.' You know when someone's got headphones on and they sort of sing out of tune and really loud? And you played it five times in a row, and I thought then, I actually can't do this anymore."

"So really we blame Miley Cyrus?" Ryan asked.

"No, we blame you for singing Miley Cyrus...that was the turning point."


Source: E! News Online UK.